Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Done for the weekend....

Well, all the tests are done. My blood culture is fine which I assume is good and means that they infection is not in my blood. I really don't know, but I think that is a educated guess. My colonoscopy went well. There is a polyp in my rectum which I am not sure they removed or not - that is weird, but they are biopsying it and we will know on Monday. My new colorectal guy was like, "I will tell call Hank right after this as he is a bit impatient with you..." and then I don't remember anything after that. I was completely out of it even when I came home. I felt awful, but I was pretty keyed up before the test, so I think the "relaxing" hit me hard. I came home and didn't really remember anything but getting into bed. Karissa took the kids to the park and Grant went to work. The last thing I remember was my Mom saying, "You are sleeping a lot. Here is some lunch and I think I am going to take off, okay?" I didn't know if that was a dream of not, but I woke up and there was lunch and when I turned on the TV with was on the Spanish channel. Chances are it wasn't a dream. So, I have a little reprieve from all the stuff and I plan on enjoying the weekend - you should too! Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang, rest and definitely enjoy the weekend. It should be sunny somewhere...:) Know that we are thinking of you and continue to spin that ole prayer wheel..you are a regular in my thoughts and prayers...Pam