Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting ready for Chemo

Well, since the rain started, my nose is doing much better and, while I am tired from a very productive weekend, I have decided to take the kids, by myself, to The Bouncy Place. A friend recommended it to me and they have drop in at 10am today. Me and my boys need some fun together and the weather stinks, so I think this is just the ticket. I have already packed them up for tomorrow, cried that I have to go, and gotten over myself. So, now, OFF TO THE BOUNCY PLACE!!!! Happy Monday, Ang P.S. Yes, I do use presciption toothpaste which helps my teeth not be as sensitive, but it cannot help my gums. Thanks for taking the time in emailing me the suggestion - I have gotten a lot of mileage out of those suggestions, so keep them coming!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang, I read your site a lot and am always amazed at the fact you are so positive. Prayers go up every night that God gives you strength, courage and hope, obviously it must be working, I have never doubted. The weather here in paradise has been the pits, lots of rain and cooler temps, unusual for us. I miss the spring flowers that I took for granted when being there, hopefully they will soon be popping their heads up through the earth, so that you can enjoy the positive signs of spring. Bud is home for the time being and will go back to NPH Mexico on the 30th. I miss him terribly when he is gone but I know that he is doing such good work there. Nan is currently in Nicaragua working on her project of land titling in the jungle. She takes advantage of every break from teaching at KCC to keep in touch with the goings on there. Corky and Nancy Culver were here last week, it was so good to see someone from home. They went to a celebration for Northwest Friends and said the room was packed, it was held at the Meydenbauer Center. Give my love to Grant, the boys and your Mom and Dad. Love and hugs, Judi