Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dang my butt is sore

but not from the chemo! So, for the past two days I have been doing my mini workout. Frankly, I was happy I could get through it. It is a combination of exercises I have complied over the years. I am sure some are outdated and most of it comes from an old Cindy Crawford exercise VHS tape. Remember, I love her! So, it is Exercise a La Angie! Cindy Crawford, Yoga Salute to the Sun, and Meditation. Anyhoo, this morning, I couldn't move, so I took today off. So, when I go in for chemo next week the nurses will inevitably ask me, so have you gotten some exercise? They mean a walk. When I tell them this, they are going to look at me cross eyed! Actually, my friend brought me a study that showed people who exercised moderately during treatment of colorectal cancer had higher success rates. The nurses will still look at me cross eyed! Happy Wednesday, Ang

2 comments:

leslie kendall said...

Way to go with the Cindy Crawford tapes! Let me know if you want to borrow my Denise Austin VHS tapes - I have the ones where she has really big hair!
Leslie

Sarah S said...

Ang, Are you getting ready for pickle ball this summer? I know you'll kick some butt!! Sarah S