Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Day....

And then there is a happy day.....one that I go to bible study and all the women that know me, and get me.  I can say anything to them and it is sacred.  We laugh.  We cry.  We rejoice.  I am a better person because of them.  Thank you Alana for getting me involved so many years ago.  I left early to be with some friends from Toronto, or TO, in Canadian speak.  I was able to meet them for an amazing lunch at a restaurant I have always wanted to go to.  We have a great conversation, including politics, but there is not getting around it with Sandy.  I love this couple.  They come and see us when we are in TO.  In the rain, on a patio, drinkin' beer.  My kinda folks.  My kids are on their iwhatevers.  The rain is coming down and flowing off the awnings, but we are good and happy and joyful.  Thank God for people we have known forever...too many to name.....so thankful for happy days.....

Happy Thursday, Ang

No comments: