Monday, May 15, 2017

After 10 years, I have learned to wait.....

but I am always anxious.  Today, I did not want to know my results.  I told them, I am meeting with him next week.  I did not email Hank to tell him that I went.  I did not demand (beg for) a call.  And, somehow, without any nudging my phone rings.  "Swedish Medical Center"  It is Hank.  We chat for a moment and he exhales like, "Well, the two watch spots may or may not be 1 mm larger.  They cannot tell."  "Okay, so I am NOT dying tomorrow, but I probably will have to scan soon."  "Yes, two months.  No longer."  "I have an appointment with you next week.  We can talk then."  "Have fun....."

So, I do not have more on my list, but the watches are being strictly watched.  I can live with that.   Thank you for all your nice comments, texts, prayers, and love.  It helped while I was waiting.  I just have to string two month together and maybe I will get to a lifetime.....

Happy Monday, Ang

No comments: