Saturday, January 14, 2017

Never again will I do a scan on Friday the 13th.....

To make a long story short.....everything that could go wrong did.....to the power of 4.  I didn't even get results until this morning......never again.......

Here are the results.  Cyberknife area is fine - looks great - all fried and everything.  Left lung looks great..B-U-T...the the upper right lung now has two watches.  Little spots have grown less than 2mm each.  Not fast - remember the cyberknifed area was 2 cm in three months.  This is less than 2mm in three months.

So, we watch....not the perfect news I wanted, but news that keeps me out of treatment for three more months.  If I string enough along, I could make it into years.....here is to living with cancer.....

Enjoy your weekend,

Ang

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In love with Art, especially Literature and Cinema, besides doing the tours also studies Sociology.
טיסות לחול