Friday, March 14, 2014

My mistake!

Hello everyone, I am so sorry that I did not update the blog - I am fine.  Really the procedure went well and my doc even said that I did not ozze as much.  I was meditating on that as they were putting me to sleep.  I just kept saying, "When the blood comes, just wipe it away.  Just wipe it away.  Let the doctor see.  Just wipe it away."  I told him once that I meditated before procedures and he said to me in his little accent, "YE...ssss...." and then changed the subject.  Prayer, meditation, it works.  "YE..ssssss."  As for me, My thorax has been assaulted.  When he asked me how I felt, I said, "Like I have been stabbed twice."  He said, "Well, that is good because I stabbed you three times."  Wonderful!  I went to acupuncture on Sunday.  Mom drove me.  I was a lot better after that.  I have had to rest.  I go to bed at like 8:30 and I have been putting heat packs on my sternum for days.  My sternum hurts to the touch.  It aches like it did after lung surgery.  I am rapidly improving and I walked the kids home from school on Wednesday, but I am limited and slow.

One thing I would like to say is that I came up on an issue this week.  These tend to happen the week that I am moving, but slow.  There is this woman that I haven't been able to figure out, but I want to be collaborative so I just continue down my merry little path - helping here, helping there, and not really paying attention to what people think of it.  Well, she has thrown my under the bus three times in six weeks, in addition, I was turning around and she was talking smack about me and my husband.  One...I am so old that this type of thing NEVER happens anymore and two I was actually hurt.  I came home and told Grant what happen and I even cried which made me think that my hormones are WAY off.  And I think, "I do not need this.  Why am I doing this?  I should just go back to my life with cancer."  Grant said nothing, but gave me the look.  He has many looks for me.  This one was, "Come on Ang, that will NEVER work."  So, I pull up my big girl pants and I decide to be the bigger girl with cancer.  I really wanted to just pout, give up, and throw a fit, but I guess at 44 that is unattractive.

Happy Friday!  Love, Ang

No comments: