Tuesday, August 26, 2008

While I am frantically

running around getting ready for this (cooking, organizing the freezer, list making for Costco, etc.), I am eating ice cream the entire time. I won't be able to do that soon as my "cold" side effect will set in soon. My butt is growing by the second, oh well, I have an automatic diet coming soon. Anyhoo, many people have already asking about helping and offered assistance. THANK YOU. I really feel that I can get the house under control before I go in, I have spoken to Sarah about help during the 12 weeks of treatment until we know if we have to continue. She and I have put a calendar together for help - basically dinners and a monthly work party. If you did not get the email from me about this, you can contact her directly at sarah_09@comcast.net and tell her what you are interested in and what level (monthly, backup, once, etc.). Thank you again - back to ice cream.... Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice Cream! DQ Peanut Buster Parfait...is my suggestion. It requires a family outing and includes a kidddie playground in some instances. (really, it's all about the warm gooey chocolate and peanuts). Save me a big job for the day before Turkey Day. I want to be on the help list. Love Auntie Jane