Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Monday, June 18, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Focus on eating more higher calorie foods with emphasis on protein.
- Include more dairy products including eggs (hard with the temperature issue, but okay)
- Include more things with sauces and gravies (make things easier to go down with mouth sores)
- Include more butter and oil (make things easier to go down)
- Sometimes you have to eat less of certain high fiber foods because of diarrhea and sore mouth. Remember, I have a butt tumor!
- Lots of fruits and vegetables
- Reduce sugar, alcohol, and salt (dehydration)
So, here is an idea especially for those who live close. If you are at the market and see a yummy piece of fruit, pick it up and put in on my porch. I will come to the door if I am up for it. Or a bag of salad or whatever.....thank you! Right now, I need to get to the couch.