Thursday, December 4, 2008

I was so busy living my life

that I forgot to post! I had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend. I almost felt normal. This week has been okay. In fact, better than last time. I seem to be getting the recipe down. The hitch for me this week was Mason Birthday was on Tuesday - the same day I said goodbye to him for chemo. I had trouble with that. He didn't. In fact, he was more concerned where the "elf on a shelf" was than me going to chemo. Elf on a shelf is an elf that watches over the house and reports back to Santa on how the children are doing....yeah, he has his priorities right. Santa, then Mommy. Okay, I am tired....back to the couch.... Happy Thursday, Ang

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get that elf on the shelf!

Anonymous said...

Some of us need a "team" of elves on shelves. I hope they do more than shelves. Windows???, Floors?? Clean garages?? Jane

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...take my name of the end of that last post...something is not right about having my name there.

Anonymous said...

off...yikes!

OK , I'll step away from the keys now.