Monday, December 24, 2007

We made it!

The stockings are hung and stuffed, the presents are by the tree and the "BIG BIG CAR" is in the garage waiting for two little boys to get up tomorrow. I am exhausted, but it is the good kind. I made it to Christmas in style, but I know that I did not get here alone. Many helped with the house, wrapping, shopping, food, housework, the list goes on and on. Thank you......this moment means to the world to me. I can't wait until tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, it snowed for you on Christmas Day! Was thinking of you (and family) while those big puffy white flakes fell. There is something so wonderful about snow...like a whispered promise to begin anew.

During your rest period you can sit back and let the love of your family and friends fill you with so much warmth 'til you are aglow with golden light.

Peace and joy to you, my friend.