Friday, December 14, 2007

Let the healing begin!!!

So, today was good. No radiation in the back - only on the sides, yippee!!! With any luck, I will be normal by Christmas. Funny story - I was visiting Bob yesterday in treatment and I met this older gentleman with stomach and esophagus (is that right?) cancer. We were talking about side effects during radiation and he said he was able to eat, poop, etc. and I responded with, "Then I would say to you, 'I am feeling nothing for ya!!!!'" He laughed hard because really it is all about poop. It should be noted that previous to that conversation Bob thought I should get a poop Christmas ornament and his wife suggested I could make one out of raisins!!!!! Yeah, maybe I will skip that one!!!! Happy holiday weekend, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask, and you shall receive! A Poop Christmas ornament

I think the glitter is overkill myself.

http://wrinkydinkspetgifts.stores.yahoo.net/pooryudo.html