Friday, August 12, 2011

I haven't even thought about it.....

and then Grant and I were talking the other day and I said, "I have prepared all our meals for a week." and Grant replied, "How does that feel?". I opened my mouth to respond, but no words came out. I had so much to say.....happy, useful, content.......so I closed my mouth and my eyes filled with tears. Grant took my hand and with the boys playing in the back yard and the evening sun coming through the windows, we sat there, holding hands, thankful for the moment, letting the tears slowly melt away. Happy Friday, Ang

5 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Friday, indeed.

auntie jane said...

What a loving question? Holding hands...the perfect answer... sniff, sniff

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Priceless...

Annemarie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.