Thursday, July 24, 2014

Results are back....

Sorry I did not do this sooner!  I did get the pathology results on Wednesday.  Hank asked me how I was and I said, "I am a little amped (sp) up with all this stuff."  We looked.  It was there. No cancer.  I cried.   I asked if it was ever going to get easier.  He said, "No.  Just get the worry out and then pick yourself up which you are so good at.  You have been through hell."  Exhale.  Then, my Mom called from the her eye appointment and he and her started having a conversation. Again, my Mom is the most popular in the room.  I have my exam and he says, "Okay dear, I will see you in three months."  I was like, "Wha?  Three months?  I see you monthly."  He clarified, "Well, now I say three months."  The entire office heard me as I squealed with joy, "THAT IS AWESOME!!!!  THREE MONTHS!!!"  I told everyone I saw on the way out....."I do not have to come back for three month......did you hear that?  I do not have to come back for three months.  I have never not been here for three months and I am not going to come here for three months.  It has been seven years......"  You get the idea.  Everyone congratulated me.  I felt a little bad for my glee, but I remember seeing people like that six years ago and said to myself, "someday."  Someday came.

Love, Ang

5 comments:

auntie jane hainsworth said...

This is the best someday ever!

Anonymous said...

Horray!!!!!

Kelsey Anderson said...

Horray!

Margie Parker said...

Angie, you've been in the thoughts and prayers of so many of us from "The 'Craft" and this is the best news we could have hoped to hear. Big thanks to HANK! Whatta super hero!

Steve Chamberlin said...

Welome to Someday and Three Months! Your glee is apropos excitement seven years in the making. Thank you for every exclamation and every exclamation point. That's how you celebrate glorious news in a cancer clinic. Joy is made brighter in the furnace of affliction. Well done, Angie. Well done.

Love and hugs from Utah,
Steve and Carla Chamberlin