Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lighting speed....

My doc that is going to take the fluid from my lung calls me and says, "Did you take your Lovenox today because I would like to get the fluid this afternoon.  We have a small window of opportunity to get this fluid."  No kidding!  So, with one kid sick and a teacher training today and two more kids coming home, I was like, "Today is a bit tight, but tomorrow I am all yours."  "Great, Donna will call and schedule it."  Thank God I have so many people to drive me, watch my kids, and take care of everything.  So, it begins.....

1 comment:

Jim McMillan said...

Ang- Just wanted to drop by and say, I'm always praying for you and thank you every day for posting when you do. You give so much strength to people like myself who read your posts and then realize what little "petty problems" in life really are. That guy who cut us off on the road, isnt worth getting all worked up for. The lady who stole the parking spot that I was clearly sitting there first, [with blinker on for 5 minutes] while she just pulls in and pretends not to see? LOL...The long subway line in the city that is going to make me late to a dinner, etc...
Reading your posts, sometimes are like reading my Daily Bread,... so for what it's worth, "Thank you for letting me [all of us] into your world." and seeing what fighting through [Problems] are really about.,All along remaining focused on your family and life in general.